The True Safety Podcast focuses on interviews with people involved in the Safety business, new discoveries in the industry, etc., and it goes live weekly on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube along with all other major podcasting platforms. Apolonia Rockwell, the host, was just featured on Forbes 30 Under 30 for her revolutionary work in the safety industry.
The True Safety Podcast-Jan 5th
In this episode, Apolonia is joined by Chris Cameron, the Director of the Occupational Health Program at Makovicka Physical Therapy, for a conversation on:
* The tragedy and collateral damage that comes with workplace accidents
* How companies can be proactive about preventing injuries
* Makovicka PT’s screening process in evaluating injury trends and creating early injury intervention plans
* Listening to employee’s concerns and getting them better prepared before an injury even happens
* Staying with companies and their employees every step of the way to ensure the best safety outcomes each year